Server message

From: Wells, Adrian (SCH) (ajwells@BP.com)
Date: Mon May 13 2002 - 10:00:15 CEST

Hello all,
I have set up a machine on a LAN to try out Mulinux as a server (WEB and
FTP). It all works beautifully including remote console (you can reboot and
format floppies remotely even) and telnet server. I get a recurring error
though on the mulinux box.

INIT: Id "T1" respawning too fast: disabling for 5 minutes.

Does anyone know what this means and how I can stop it?

I am just playing but am trying out various index pages for the web server
app to see what it is capable of. I shall give feedback to all for any
successes/ failures.

Thanks for all your efforts Michele

Adrian W