[OT] Office programs for linux?

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 15:28:46 CEST

Could you recomend some office programs for linux, I'm mostly
intrested in small and fast ones, compatibly with M$ products is
not needed.

I have tried OpenOffice and StarOffice, but they were far too slow
and big :(

And does any of you have any experience about kde-3, is it worth
upgrading from kde-2?

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430