Reading eth connected to W9x machine?

From: cglur@onwe.co.za
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 00:13:36 CEST

Hi,

I like the fact that by just taking a single diskette to a W9x machine,
I can read its hda.

For W9x machines that are are on a network can I use mulinux to
read the machine which is running W9x, from one which is running
mulinux ?

I've never used 'ether-networking' with any OS.
Where should I start, to first test reading from one machine
(running mulinux) to another (running mulinux).

Then later perhaps I can read the W9x machine(s) which are
connected to this net, from one which is running mulinux ?

Thanks for any advice.
-- Chris Glur.