Re: X11 and mouse

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 21:47:18 CEST

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 06:55:58PM +0200, Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
> I ve installed X11. It works fine but without mousesupport. I have a serial microsoft mouse with two bouttons. How do I have to install the mouse. What is an emulation?

You should first to get get your mouse working on the Linux
console, using the gpm mouse server (the mouse in the console).

Only when you see the pointer in the black linux screen you can
trust in it.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous