Financing For mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk

From: jon@source-funding.com
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 22:48:16 CEST

This message has been sent to you in compliance with our strict anti-abuse regulations. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below. You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again. We respect all removal requests. UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE. This message was sent by Source Funding Group. This message is an advertisement.

Dear mulinux@sunsite.auc.dk:

My name is Jon Flatt. I am CEO and Co-Founder of The Source-Funding Group. We are interested in obtaining the necessary funding you may need to expand or operate your business at its maximum capacity.

We specialize in many forms of financing such as Purchase Order Financing, Accounts-Receivable Funding, and many other avenues of finance. Our job is to find the best possible funding solution at the lowest possible rate.

Please visit our website or contact my office at 512-733-8758. Let the Source-Funding Group go to work for you.

Jon Flatt
CEO - Source-Funding Group
jon@source-funding.com
Phone: 512-733-8758