Re: web surfing

From: Jochen Cichon (j.cichon@gmx.de)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 16:53:04 CEST

On the 1st Disk (Boot/Root/USR) there is a MINIMAL (!) WebBrowser
not really usefull, but working.
If you use the WKS Disk as second, then there is lynx a Text Browser. So now
you can browse!
If you like colors X and Netscape or something you need:
    1st Disk, X11 Addon and the Ns1 and Ns2 Disks (4 Disk in sum)

In earlier Versions (I think 10 was the last but not sure) there was the
graphical browser chimera on the X11 Disk. So there was only two Disks
needed (Root/boot/usr and X11)

Hope that helped you
Joschi