Re: [mu SETUP] Can't change to static IP after DHCP

From: Dirk Heilemann (dirk.heilemann@telindus.de)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 10:46:03 CEST

Hi Folks, Hello Michele,

First:
We pay some vendors a fortune for a 12h response time. And usually that's
all we get: A response - never a solution.
And here we have a free product and a solution on the next day. I really do
appreciate that! Michele, you are great.

Second:
The new version works for me - but I did some tests and found problems with
other IPs than mine.
E.g. 192.168.1.1 with the same netmask (255.255.254.0) does not work at all.
Your calculations are correct:
ip_network 192.168.0.0
ip_broadcast 192.168.1.255
The problem occurs when the configure() part is called.

Regards,

Dirk