Re: ANN: Secure Shell (sshd) daemon (mulinux v13.2)

From: Jurp Nieuwenbroek (puch@zeelandnet.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 02:26:31 CEST

Is it possible to log an login attempt with this SSH like it is with telnet
?

normaly with telnet ..output goes to /var/log/auth.log

Example:
Apr 14 22:43:12 mulinux login[937]: ROOT LOGIN on `ttyp1'

Is it something to do with : SyslogFacility DAEMON <-- found in sshd_config
/usr/jvm/ssh ?

Jurp Nieuwenbroek

Holland