WANTED: Computer/Internet People

From: Homeworking (homeworking@homeworking.cz)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 23:33:45 CEST

Earn $125 - $175 an hour. Work from your home. Receive full training.
For more info click here: http://www.homeworking.cz
Sincerely Yours
Martin Rysan

*I apologize if you have been offended. If you'd like to be removed,
simply reply with "remove" in the subject line and you will be removed
immediately and receive no further mailings. This message is sent in
compliance of the new email Bill HR 1910. Under Bill HR 1910 passed
by the 106th US Congress on May 24, 1999, this message cannot be
considered SPAM as long as I include a valid return address and the
way to be removed. Although most of our mail is sent once only,
for prompt, permanent removal of your records, simply reply to
this message with "remove" in the subject line or click here:
mailto:homeworking@homeworking.cz?subject=remove
We have a strict anti-Spam policy.