Re: Got my 386 working....any suggestions on what to use it for?

From: Cenobyte (cenobyte@shaw.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 05 2002 - 01:01:41 CEST

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 08:11:31PM -0800, Craig Turner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After a bit of mucking around I finally got my 386 SX working with the
> latest release, which was easier to get working than the earlier one for
> a lowmem machine (8mb). Its got a 340 mb of hard drive. Now that its
> working, I need to find a use for it!!!

I have a similar 386, not sure what to use it for either..it's running mulinux.
I do use it as an occasional web server (basically I have a WAN), but not often
since it only has a 14.4 modem..I just use it for testing network connections
stuff like that..
If you hear anything else though, I'd love to know.
These old computers can't sell for anything, but they still work
:)