Re: D/L muLinux - an apology

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 21:43:26 CEST

Hi Michele,
At would like to reccommend http://leaf.sf.net
I am using the Bering distribution and have used the Dachstein version for
firewalling. The newest Bering has a 2.4.18 kernal and used iptables, also
a nice firewall staus web server. Oxygen is also a good version also and
have a lot of other packages.

The LEAF project has a lot of good version of linux and the people all try
to help one another.

PS: sf.net does redirect to sourceforge.net

I will try to find freesco but am connect at 19.200 and also getting
compression errors, so untill my hardware upgrade is completed things are
very SLOW!

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com