Re: D/L muLinux - an apology

From: Stephen Isard (S.IsardDeleteThis@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 16:58:07 CEST

Michele Andreoli wrote:

> I have absolutely no time to update the links in the section
> "related project" on the muLinux home page.
>
> I would greately appreciate if someone can copy the section with
> cut&past and send me the html with updated and new links.

Ok, as an act of penance for raising this issue by accidentally sending
out a bunch of old messages, I have tried clicking on all the links and
I am separately mailing Michele a revised section for the web page.

I'll list here the links that I couldn't reach, in case a) I just hit a
transient problem and someone else has found them live or b) someone
knows a new address for them.

Trinux
Xdenu
fluf
Tlinux
ODL
CClinux
Airmid
Empire
Freesco

Just for the record, I updated the addresses of HAL91, Loaf and Yard,
and added a link for Monkey, which I have found useful on occasion.

Stephen Isard