[mu TECH]

From: Garry thomas Tucker (u02gtt@abdn.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 19:45:45 CEST

Hi,
I dont know if this is the right place to be
asking this, but i have just moved from using
windows to mulinux and am completely linux
inexperianced. I have a crystal audio ISA sound
card (cirrus logic chipset cs4236 i think) and
was wondering if anyone can point me in the right
direction to finding out how to get sound working
in mu? I tried the sound setup thing and it
didnt work. I also tried entering the io / dma /
irq manually, but again it did not work. I would
appreciate any help.