RE: [mu SETUP] Getting X to work on an old Mitac 4022 Laptop.

From: Peter Nunn (pnunn@pncomputing.net)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 07:21:12 CET

Thanks again Stephen,

I got it working by starting from scratch after tring to get XFree 4
something to run, but ran out of disk space.

So, I got rid of everything and started again with X11 addin and it worked
with both the VGA and SVGA settings.

The VGA is more stable, but still has some vertical ghosting present that I
can't get rid of.

But, its usable.

Thanks for the help.

Peter.