Re: Tiny Editor

From: Paul Falbe (paul@cassens.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 18:19:49 CET

Thanks all for the info! I am working on a tiny embedded linux
distribution and don't want to have to use ed.

> Hi,
>

> > Yesterday was an anouncement of a new version of a tiny editor for use
> > on mulinux that had vi emulation. I to hastily deleted this message.
> > Can anyone tell me where I can find this program?
>
> http://www.sax.de/~adlibit/e3-2.2.tar.gz
>
> Cheers,
> Albrecht

Internet:             | Paul J. Falbe             |
   falbe@cassens.com  | Cassens Transport         | Std disclaimers apply.
Voice:                | 145 N. Kansas Str.        |  (But you knew that!)
   618-656-3006       | Edwardsville, IL 62025    |