Re: query

From: no one (neverbefound@subdimension.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 23:53:17 CET

> 1.44 MB floppy to transfer to the old machine. Should I be using some
> utility to spread it over 2 floppies?

mulinux should be able to do that itself, but if you're new to linux then the installation instructions are probably a little hard to follow...

If you still find it hard, drop me an email & I'll send the two necessary 1.4mb floppy images - mu will generate these itself if you go through all the steps, but I remember how hard it was for me when I started with linux for the first time :^)

Jarvist
neverbefound@subdimension.com