Get conneget

From: net04043@cr-surfing.net
Date: Mon Feb 11 2002 - 09:44:06 CET

Is there anyone who cam help me with my connection?
I've modified the file resolv.conf,i've setup the isp,ppp0,port viewing the file options"modem crtscts /dev/ttyS0 115200 lock connect
/etc/ppp/chatscript debug noipdefault defaulroute proxyarp user net04043;if i insert noauth it says that it can understandit.
At the file chat"ABORT BUSY,ABORT ERROR,ABORT VOICE,ABORT 'NO DIALTONE,ABORT 'no ANSWER," 'ATZ',OK ATL1,
OK ATX3DT04622320,connect \d\c;then i've setup my chap script.Ok at this point i run ppp-on,the modem device run the
run but after a while everything stop seeming as somethings is not able to keep the connection.
thanks for helping