Re: [mu INSTALLATION]

From: jose.marin@bredband.net
Date: Tue Feb 05 2002 - 20:36:59 CET

Hi everybody!

Ok, I understand now what I was doing wrong, I only need ONE file called "mulinux-12r2.tgz" what I did was to download ALL the files from the folder "CURRENT" so when I executed "unpack" it wanted to unpack all files......

but I still have a problem, when I try to clone MuLinux to my harddrive it looks like this:
I execute: CLONE
-I do the fdisk thing
-I choose where the files shoud be store /dev/hda1
-I I choose to have lilo

and finally it says:
ENTER BOOT DEVICE [/dev/fd0]
I have to choose where to store LILO in /dev/fd0 or in my harddrive, I want to have it on my harddrive so I choose: /dev/hda1
I even tested /dev/hda but without success, I got this message:

ABORT: YOU HAVEN'T LILO COMAND. MISSING THE RIGHT ADDON?

Please help me!
Regards
Jose Marin