Re: Re: trafshow on console and disabling screensaver

From: st950357@inwind.it
Date: Sun Feb 03 2002 - 23:04:29 CET

> > 1) How the screensaver can be disabled?
>

> Screensaver? Are you meaning the BIOS blanking on the console?

I've checked but there is not any bios screensaver activated; i noticed that if i try to access floppy from a
telnet session the screen come up , so i thought it was a software blank off screensaver.
But if you say me that there's no screensaver in mulinux i think it's an hardware thing of my old monochrome monitor!

> You can run something at the dialup with two method:
>
> 1) editing the ppp-on script
> 2) editing the /etc/ppp/ip-up script.
>
> The ppp-on script will end only when IP is up, so you can use it

Thank you, i'll try.

Fabio C.