Re: [of topic] programming problems...

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 15:52:26 CET

Thanks to all for their help :) now I can move onwards to creating
even more bugs and trying to solve them :)

It would be nice for someone to create a VERBAL programming
language where you cuold speak to a microphone and tell the
computer what to do... but meanwhile we have to survive with what
we have got :)

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430