tune2fs

From: Joshua Hudson (joshudson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 20:06:51 CET

I'm trying to compile tune2fs for mulinux.
I have it complete but for one missing definition.

I can't find the definition for EXT2_INODES_PER_BLOCK.

My guess is that it is found in linux/ext2fs.h from a newer kernel.
If someone could send me the definition of this symbol, I should
be able to compile tune2fs.

# grep EXT2_INODES_PER_BLOCK `find . -name '*.h'`
from the ext2fsprogs directory found nothing.