Re: R: Happy New Year !

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 11:05:05 CET

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 08:11:08PM +0000, Clive Wright nicely wrote:
> m.andreoli@tin.it wrote:
> >
> <snip>
> >
> > Yes and good EURO to european peoples.
> >
> With the Euro a reality in most european countries the
> question needs asking, is there support for the Euro
> currency symbol within Mulinux?
> If the answer is yes, then how is it accessed? Else if
> anyone has already managed to include it then please share
> the details with the mailing list.

Interesting question. I just exploder the iso-8859-1 charset and
found no reference to the euro currency symbol.
Is there a way to create and add new symbol in the keytable?

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous