RE: [mu SETUP] preconditions for installations?

From: liquidlizard (lost1again@prodigy.net)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 11:29:59 CET

MULINUX will do that for you on start up
if you just make a directory in c: call it c:\mulinux then when you boot it
will find everything (all add ons to, if they are in that directory) for
you and make a directory called c:\linux
watch out because it amends the autoexec.bat with "call
c:\linux\linux.bat"
so mulinux it will start automatically let it start once automatically
because it will ask a TONE of questions on start up.
good luck.
 I wish I could use the mulinux but it wont work with my network card
rtl8139 oh well