Re: [mu SETUP] weird problem's..I am 99% there!

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Thu Dec 06 2001 - 11:22:28 CET

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 07:38:30PM -0700, Cenobyte nicely wrote:
> What exactly is busybox?

busybox is a single multi-call binary. Even mu use busybox: you can find
it as /bin/busybox.

Many simple commands (like /bin/swapon) are simple symlinks to the /bin/busybox
file. The internal routines in busybox are able to understand the "real" name
of the calling symlink, invoching the right subroutine.

The scope: disk space redution

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous