Re: mu SETUP Is this possible?

From: Toqueface Benalto (benalto@benalto.com)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 21:10:47 CET

On Sat, 2001-12-01 at 14:34, Shannon Mecklenburg wrote:
> Not quite sure of the question. But yes you can put mulinux into the ext2
> partitions. When you choose the option to clone the OS to the hard drive
> choose the EXT2 partitions options.
>
> If you want to mandrake on the machine and do not have access to a CD-ROM
> drive you could maybe either FTP the files from the mandrake machine,
> download them from the Internet, or mount the Mandrake Machine's hard drive.
d weekend

Hi, and thanks for the answer. The only reason I mentioned my Mandrake
box is because apparently I have to do something with these files to fit
them onto floppies, and I was just iterating that I have linux tools at
my disposal for that. But my Pentium 75/no OS box, I want to dedicate it
to Mu. thanks again.