Re: Help Telnet client

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Fri Nov 23 2001 - 15:48:36 CET

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 01:01:07PM +1300, David Templeton nicely wrote:

> Is it possible to remap the keys in the telnet client
> I would like to be able to send special characters and/or sequence of
> characters with the function keys

In muLinux, there is a file (/etc/keys.conf) that explain how to
assign characters and string to function key. muLinux assign
the string "help" to F1, as example.

About Telnet: surely, telnet do some elaboration on trasmitted
escape character; I do not know exactly. You can try.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous