Re: test

From: Karl-Heinz Zimmer (khz@kde.org)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 22:15:28 CET

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 12:39, you wrote:
> Is the List particularly silent in this Unhappy Age,
> or I'm experiencing some mail problem?

No mail problem, just some overworked muLinux fans who cannot spend as
much time on our hobby as we would like to.

But there is an easy way to check if this list is still alive: Just send
a "Loking for help on ..." message and see how many people stand up to
assist you! :)

Honest, im(h)o this list is absolutely great: ratio/noise relationship
is very good and the help provided here by nice people is just outstanding.

Karl-Heinz

--
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>