Re: apm kernel

From: Vesa-Pekka Palmu (vessu@dlc.fi)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 13:08:17 CET

> I've installed the Vesa-Pekka Palmu apm kernel, and now my laptop can
> turn its power off when
> it shuts down. Very nice. Thank you, Vesa-Pekka Palmu!

Thanks it's nice to hear that the kernel helped you. The pcsnd
module problem is a known issue, as I donät have the sources for
that module and after a quick search I didn't find the either. But as
many laptop users wan't their laptop to be as silent as possible...

"We are the Windows. Your life as you knew it is over. Your biological and
technological identities will be removed from our own. stability is irrelevant.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

Vesa-Pekka Palmu AKA Depili
E-mail: depili@sci.fi
ICQ#: 12379430