Re: No UMSDOS please

From: Danny.Con@ict.nl
Date: Sat Nov 10 2001 - 09:43:58 CET

Howdy,

I tried to install mulinux using "clone" at the prompt.
In the beginning it looks like it's doing exactly what I want. But then, "Please
insert the floppy that contains USR". I insert a floppy containing USR.tgz.
Mulinux replies with "unknown compressor". "Reformatting /dev/hda2"
(I don't know why, since it's already ext2 formatted).
"Are you sure [y/n]?" If I give a 'n', it aborts, and quits.
If I give a 'y', mulinux replies "mkfs.ext2:
not found, Some error occured, abort"

Tell me please, what is wrong?

Greets,
Danny