Re: Some Addons...

From: Jochen Cichon (j.cichon@gmx.de)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2001 - 10:18:21 CET

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 01:19:06PM +0000, Neo Sze Wee wrote:
> How does your distribution differ from Mu?

I just added some new disks. So there is no direct change to mu.
Only the Addon file has three more sections.

> What is MUX?

MUX is an text adventure online multiuser game :)

Hehe, ok a mux is just a game there are many of them available via
Internet. (www.mudconnect.com). You only need a telnet to use them.
They are text adventures, and they are able to support Multiuser.
So some of them have 100 people online at the same time...
And there are some other program doing the same with some minor changes.
MUD, MUX, MUSH, MOO...

Joschi