CD-ROMs ?

From: Guillaume Cornet (CornetGJ@Cardiff.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2001 - 00:42:22 CET

Hello Michele,

Just after I joined your mailing list, Maxim Belooussov had advised
me to ask a CD-ROM from you. I had answered that I was not able to
boot a CD-ROM here.

But now I am wondering: the floppy image you use to boot those CD-
ROMs with El Torito, are they 1440k, or do you use the hard-disk-
emulation feature, with a bigger image?

If you use an image that I can put onto a floppy (1440k), I can use
this CD, just rawriting that image to a true floppy disk, can't I?
And putting both CD and floppy disk before rebooting. In this case, I
am interested!

I join a funny picture I found on the web. I made a little .png from
it because it was in a proprieary format before...
Guillaume

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,