Re: [mu Hello] I`m back!

From: Arne Hagenah (mulinux@Erde-und-Feuer.de)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 13:39:23 CEST

Hello Michele!
Thanks for replying!

Am 16 Oct 2001 um 22:17 hat Michele Andreoli geschrieben:

> Thank you, Arne, for you entusiam, but muLinux is mostly unchanged
> since a troubling amount of time; so, do not expect so much.

Is that true? ;-)
My first impressions were different. I saw these blue-coloured menus and of course the
new add-ons ! I think this is a lot ...
Maybe the blue menus are not a big technical problem... ;-)
But it's good for newbies to feel that someone thought at newbie-problems! Very good!

I also discovered pgp 2.6 ... has that been in the old version as well? I can't remember... But
it was the first thing I tested!
Very good!! (Now I've got a new key... )

I keep on ... trying muLinux ...

Greetings: Arne.