[mu Hello] I`m back!

From: Arne Hageah (mulinux@Erde-und-Feuer.de)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 13:33:58 CEST

Hello!

I would like to greet the list and the developers of muLinux!

I subscribed this list now one year ago and now I am surprised what
went on! :-) Great!

My Name is Arne, I live in Bremen, Germany. Although I once had a
mulinux on my computer I am almost totally new to linux and muLinux.
Now I am trying to do it once again! - And with the further-developed
muLinux!

What went wrong to quit muLinux ?
It was the time... and that I never could connect to the internet- that
stopped my linux-activities...

Now I am using Win98 for internet again and I want to explore linux by
muLinux. Sometimes muLinux might help me with problems... :-)

My Computer: A Laptop with PII, 64 MB but (maybe) Win-Modem..., no
floppy... - And a Pentium with 16MB who does my CD-ROMS in the
Network (with floppy).

My first try to clone muLinux on CD-Rom failed, also to start the X-
Window System. Sad! :-(

I was nicely surprised by the new features of the system!
I have fun with muLinux and want to thank Michele!

Arne