Re: support "mulinux version" from Colombia

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Sep 26 2001 - 14:31:09 CEST

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 03:38:03PM -0500, rivera jairo nicely wrote:
> In English:
>
> 1.. Congratulations for your contributions to Linux Word. We would like to install in our Company the "mulinux versión". We´re using Mandrake two years ago.
>
> We need your help in order to install "mulinux version" in the work stations of the "Avesco" Network, to implement the following services:
> TELNET and REMOTE PRINTER (lpd ) using one diskette of 3.5" only.

The BASE floppy (the floppy #1) support telnet and lpd but in the rustic-way,
i.e. "educational way", with low or, possibly, null performance.
The good tools are in the SRV (server extensions) floppy disk.
The plan for you is to move something in the first floppy (/bin and /usr/bin),
removing some other commands.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous