muLinux v12.2

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Sun Sep 23 2001 - 11:29:53 CEST

Hello folks,

I'm uploading these disk: BASE, WKS and SRV, with these news:

       o fingerd by Joshua Hudson (SRV)
        o Spanish (Castiglian) Language Module by R. Holt and
           R. Roman Hdez. (WKS)
        o Setup now can load add-ons from a file
        o "mu -r" refuse to work, now, if kernel 2.4.*

Unfortunately, the ext2 problem is not possible to fix.
If appairs when you use "mu -r" under 2.4.* kernel.
If you do "mu -r" again, you will find always new dimensions for
the images BOOT, ROOT and USR. md5sum shows always different content,
with the identical set of files in them :-)

The mu script now detect the kernel version of the host machine and
suggest the user to use muLinux itself in order to personalize the
image.

I also fixed the age-old problem: how to load an addon from a file?
Now Setup, after an aborting [a], may ask for a filename.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous