[mu SETUP] cloning problem.

From: Tony Delov (td@lavalink.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 08:40:17 CEST

Hi,
I'm having a few problems trying to clone mulinux onto a hard drive.
Everything seems to install and copy over onto the hard drive.
But it dosent seem like lilo is writing to the master boot record?
It puts a copy of the lilo.conf in the tmp directory and suggest that I look at it?
I also get erros if I try to run
  "lilo -C /tmp/lilo.conf"

If I was cloning mu from floppy to a hd say "hda1" dose any one have a sample config file that could be used. And what commands should be run to get it to work?

Should I edit the /tmp/lilo.conf file to get it to point to hda1?
make it something like:
    map=/mnt/boot/map

Any suggestions?

Cheers