Re: staroffice

From: Richard Holt (rholt@telcel.net.ve)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 00:40:25 CEST

Giupy,

You have an older version of 5.1 that requires a registration number.
Look on the site below for a workaround for the key. There used to be one.?

If you can, go to http://www.sun.com/staroffice/ and get a version that only needs free registration.

5.1a and 5.2 don't require a registration number. It is about an 8 hour download so maybe some one
near your location has a CD from one of the magazines that have included SO5.1a or 5.2.

regards,
Richard.