Re: [POLIT] Re: Protect your own

From: Harsha Godavari (h.godavari@home.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 04:01:44 CEST

Hi Gerrit:
               The reason for my question was that often people use that
term (USA/Americans) loosely and some times they mean the govtcomplex and in
the next sentence they mean the citizens. They are distinctly different.

BTW I am an east Indian born and grew up in the Imperial India. I live in
Canada (about 60 miles from US border). I am aware of the US activities (as
published) in other parts of the world. Tell me why the Euros are
unappreciateive of Eschelon :-)

I realise that Germany has a handicap with Jews (but not with Israel)
Equating the two is illogical (and very similar to US=John Doe). The
Ashkenazis of Israel are behaving as if rebirth is a reality ! BTW there
is a new book coming out (may be out already) describing how American money
bankrolled Hitler's war machine through Swiss banks.

We better get off this discussion. We are supposed to be talking about
muLinux :-( Leave the wars to the hatemongers and gun-toting bullies.

Sleep well and pleasant dreams.

Regards
Harsha Godavari