Re: Am I An American?

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 18:20:26 CEST

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 10:31:23AM -0500, joseph castleschouldt nicely wrote:
> Michele,
> I am first and foremost a Texan. I am part Cherokee.
> I am pro Israeli because they have been kicked around for
> two thousand years and they finally have said Never Again.

If part of You, Joseph, is Cherokee, you well know what means a people
without land.

> I appreciate your
> your views but please look at everything from all sides.

My heart cries for the terrostics attack and if I pray so that the real
origin of the attack will be carefully investigated (not by me and You,
but by US government ) that's because surely an inexact military reaction
might generate further terrostics reactions from the islamic peoples.
It is not possible to win a such kind of war, and other innocent
victims will be sacrificed!

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous