Re: RNA mail issues

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 09:50:23 CEST

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 07:33:31PM +0000, Cenobyte nicely wrote:
> Hello everyone. Have been playing with mulinux for a month or so now
> Have had some problems getting "mail" to work properly.
> With RNA I can send mail, but when I go to fetch it it won't do anything.
> I can fetchmail outside of RNA using :
> fetchmail -p pop3 -u cenobyte6 femail.ab.wave.home.com
> and entering my password.
> But "F" in RNA just doesn't work.
> Anyone had anything like this before?

This because RNA do not use the real fetchmail, but a script (it is
designed to work with no add-ons). But you can configure and use Mutt,
in order to fetch emails reliably.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous