Canadian Company Data Search

From: Canadian Maple Pages (www@maplepages.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 02:05:55 CEST

Hi!
I highly recommend you visit this web site: http://www.maplepages.com/search
You may find it beneficial to your business.

It features:
   Free Canadian Company Data Search.
   Free Daily News Flash.
   Free Bulletin Board.
 ... and many other informative links.

Best Regards

If you received this email in error, please accept our apologies.
(Any attempts to disrupt theemail address etc., will not allow us to
be able to retrieve and process your opt out requests.)

Please Reply to this message with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.

You have received this email by either requesting more information
on one of our opportunities or someone may have used your email address.
www@maplepages.com