/usr/gcc/include files.

From: Joshua Hudson (joshudson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 19:55:08 CEST

I am having trouble compilng software
(as one expects). I have managed to trace
the trouble to four missing header files:

rx.h
linux/in.h
linux/udp.h
linux/icmp.h

I managed to dig up rx.h and attached it to this message.
The others seem to be kernel specific. If someone could
send them to me for 2.0.36 (the mulinux kernel version),
I would appriciate it.

It is some kind of kernel bug, or is it supposed to happen
that files do not exist in /proc until they are stat'ed?
I am noticing their st_mtime, st_ctime, and st_atime are
set to whenever they they were first stat'ed.