Re: (WOT)ANy C++ programmer ???????

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 19:28:43 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Well I myself was wondering how the modulator-demodulator part would be handled.............but nevertheless, sometimes out of ideas come substance, and therefore any and all ideas are valid.
Thanks Jef, your idea was/is something to think about and although a winmodem doesn't have a com port(no onboard UART) it does use an io base address, and an interrupt, and therefore could be talked to/listened from.(Is the comport in this case a designated "name" derived via io base address/interrupt?)