Re: Any C++ programmers out that that can compile tsocks?

From: Bob Romprey (zoot@farts.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 18:25:52 CEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Ok,

Here's what I did.
After running "configure"(as per the install doc) I manually edited the "makefile".
You'll see a line that says
CFLAGS
(line 28)
to read
CFLAGS = -g -02 -static
about line 24-25 there's another mention of CFLAGS but as this line begins with a # it's already been removed from the make directives and is therefore a comment.
Give it a try and let me know how this works for you
then ran make