Display Resolution 320x240

From: Peter Mahler (Peter.Mahler@gmx.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 07:43:37 CEST

Hi,

im working with a small 486-Industrial-PC which has a small LC-Display and a touchscreen. Mulinux works fine on this machine. My problem is, that the resolution of the display is only 320x240, so only the upper left part of the screen is displayed. Under X11 it can be configured by the geometry parameter of the applications, but during boot and shutdown, and also in console-mode I can't see the text-output. Does anyone know how to configure linux for a resolution 320x240 ????

Thanx
Peter