Cannot install addon

From: Brighi Denis (dbrighi@altavista.com)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 11:52:42 CEST

Hi to all!
I'm an italian boy and I'm new at muLinux...
My machine's components:
486 with 8mb ram
I have some problems:
I have download the lastest version of mulinux and his addon.
After make addons i reboot the sistem and when muLinux ask me for the first addon (SRV) i insert the floppy where there is the addon SRV and i press enter...but muLinux complete for the 22% and then it freezes itselves.

My second problem is when muLinux ask me for install lilo or loadlin...but none seems work!

If you can help me write me!Thanks

http://www.shopping.altavista.com