Re: Smail config help ?

From: Michele Andreoli (m.andreoli@tin.it)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 17:28:54 CEST

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 07:49:00PM +0200, Philippe Corbes nicely wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to configuge Smail for mulinux but I have some questions:
> 1) What is Smail version?
> 2) Where can i get documentation ?
> 3) What does i need to configure ?

Config files are in /etc/smail. This is some old libc5 version, but
it works.

> 4) Is it possible to send mail outside a local network ?

I used regurarly for this purpose; you need an external resolver
and smtp server.

I keep trying to locate a meeting of Quantum Physicists. But everytime
they set a meeting time, the location changes. And vice versa -- Anonymous