Re: Several questions

From: Shawn Williamson (swilliam.geo@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 17 2001 - 15:31:07 CEST

Ivan Lloro wrote:
> 1. During installation time I commited the error
> off creating a swap file I don't need. I can't
> find where muLinux creates the file 'linux.swp'
> at boot time. I'd like avoiding reinstall (too
> lazy, perhaps?). Besides, this way I'll learn
> something more about muLinux internals.

issue the command " setup -f swap" You will get the chance to set up
your swap file again. Unless you have a lot of memory, you really
should have a swap file. If you don't want one at all, answer "no" when
it askes if you want one. Be sure to SAVE your configuration by "setup
-s whatever-you-named-it"

Don't know the answer to the rest of your questions, sorry.