Interesting small browsers

From: Angel Martin Alganza (ama@ugr.es)
Date: Tue Jul 10 2001 - 11:24:19 CEST

renatogui@gmx.net wrote:

>Do you know any of these browsers?
>http://ei5nazha.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/~aito/w3m/eng/

w3m is excellent! I use it very frequently, since I most of the time
browse text sites containing documentation and such.

>http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mikulas/links/

links is very good also, as well as lynx (http://lynx.browser.org/). Both
of them are text browser also. Very small and cool.

>http://browser.arachne.cz/ ===> very good!!!!

Arachne has always givem me some trouble. Ie had bad experiences with DOS,
Win and Linux versions. Most probably I don't perfectly understand how to
get it properly installed or something. Anyway, I have to say Ie tried
only very old versions (I did it long time ago)...

>http://www.browsex.com/ ===> sugestive name!

dunno... I'll look at it. It sounds sugestive, yes :)

Regards,
Angel