Re: archive?

From: Larry Platzek (larryp@inow.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 21:46:17 CEST

I would when about to leave the list for a while send a email to
mulinux-index.123_456@sunsite.dk
The subject and body of email does not matter. You will get a reply that
gives you the most current 100 email message index like the one I am
replying to is 7538. Then after you come back send messages to
mulinux-get.7538_7599@sunsite.dk
mulinux-get.7600_7699@sunsite.dk
mulinux-get.7700_7799@sunsite.dk
mulinux-get.7800_7899@sunsite.dk

I think you should see the pattern. It main be a pain but should get the
job done.
I hope this will give you the answer you need.

Larry Platzek larryp@inow.com